We are looking for a View-D™ (stereo conversion) Editor to join our team. The prospective applicant would ideally have a minimum of one year experience in a VFX facility as a VFX editor or similar.
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Duration: Staff position
Start date: Immediate
- Ingest media turned over by the clients. This entails checking all turned over media against client reference to ensure the Company has received the correct frames and allows to properly break out shots to the proper frame range.
- Keeping a constantly up to date conform of the movie
- Updating artists and production with edit change information
- Run client reviews with stereographer and client in house or remotely
- QC shots delivered to the client and notate any issues.
- Cut demo reels at the close of projects.
- Run client demos for sales, marketing, and other executives as requested.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro 7
- Some basic After Effects and Nuke would be useful
- A good working knowledge of Excel.
- Work with FileMaker Pro would be beneficial.
- Be a good problem solver
- Have good communication skills
- Have a very keen eye for detail
- Experience on large shows useful
- Online editing experience is better than offline editing experience.
- Anyone with production experience, or a history of working on small projects or at small companies will have a decent background in problem solving.