Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and filmmakers around the world.
From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a preeminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top moviemakers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
We are currently seeking texture artist to join our team in Vancouver, to create a wide variety of assets for feature film projects. Candidates will work closely with modelers, shader writers and look dev artists.
- Traditional Arts background an advantage
- Linux / Mac user
- Knowledge of Maya
- Knowledge of Houdini a bonus
- 2 years minimum as a texture artist for feature films·
- Proficients knowledge of UV and PTEX.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Zbrush, Body Paint or similar 3D paint package·
- Understanding of film colour and texture
- the VRAY/Arnold renderer
- Ability to work within specifications of company pipeline and understand other dept. needs Ability to work from a variety of source reference and initiative in finding reference if needed Ability to take direction and work closely as part of a team