General Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Compositing Supervisor and/or the Comp Lead to determine the best approach to paint and finish a stereo shots for our pipeline
- Complete work on schedule while maintaining constant communication with the Production Team and Leads
- Report to the Compositing Supervisor
- Able to communicate clearly across multiple departments.
- Complete and submit weekly timesheets.
- Minimum of 3+ years live action visual effects compositing experience
- Proficient in Nuke
- Experience in projection, cg integration, keying and clean-up/paint removal techniques
- Excellent understanding colour space, basic Nuke expressions and plate distortion
- Strong eye for details
- Fast and efficient; the ability to work under tight deadlines with a minimum of supervision
- The ability to collaborate with other compositors to share knowledge and techniques
- Organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Perform visual and analytical problem solving in both 3D and 2D space.
- Experience in Stereoscopic Compositing is a plus
- Completion of a formal educational course in the Arts or Sciences