Prime Focus Creative Services Canada, Inc.
1205 Melville Street
This position is responsible for all recruitment efforts for Prime Focus Vancouver. The process of sourcing, recruiting and selecting artistic, production, and administrative talent is conducted, guided and continuously improved by this individual. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager and have a dotted line to the SVP of Production.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Builds high-level quality relationships in the artist and educational community in an effort to promote Prime Focus.
- Plays a key role in developing recruiting goals and strategies for the Vancouver office.
- Build referral source network within the artistic and educational communities.
- Guide leadership team in developing specific recruiting strategies and activities necessary to reach company recruiting goals.
- Develop qualified lead strategies from all sources – referrals, internet, advertising, career fairs, networking, sourcing, college and community events, etc.
- Assist in building and refining the selection process as needed.
- Actively participate in outside educational forums, advisory boards, and steering committees/organizations to promote company interests.
- Work with Human Resources for the obtainment of work Visa’s as applicable.
- Negotiate rates with desired candidates.
- Maintain sufficient inventory of all recruiting materials and supplies.
- Oversee any pre-contract training to be done by candidate.
This is a full-time staff position working out of our Vancouver office. The salary range for this role is $60,000 - $70,000 CAD per year. Successful candidate shall also be eligible to participate in the Company benefits package (inclusive of health, time off, holidays, etc.).
Company contact information:
Vancouver – (604) 733-7030
- Must have 3+ years of international/overseas VFX recruitment experience.
- Must have experience working in/with diverse cultures.
- Must have experience in full-cycle recruitment.
- Must have previous experience working in a customer service field and interacting with people.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Must have a collaborative attitude.
- Ability to work in high-energy environment and under strict deadline is required.
- Must have experience in negotiating/discussing rates with candidates.
- Creativity, exceptional communication skills and drive to achieve required.
- Ability to work across divisions and departments, and with all levels of employees.
- Prior experience in recruiting function is required.