Our Vancouver office is currently looking for a dynamic Production Manager to join our team. This position is responsible for managing and expanding the production of a VFX project as well as coordinating and streamlining a demanding international production process. This is a project based position. This position will report to the Producer and Senior Vice President of Production.
• With the Producer, creates a schedule for all phases of production and works with department heads to assign digital artists to the work.
• Responsible for tracking billed artist weeks against the bid.
• Creates and maintains task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show.
• Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for supervisors and artists.
• Provides information to support the Producer with bidding and change orders.
• Liaising with external vendors or talent as needed.
• Point person on shot reviews.
• Must be able to travel back and forth from Vancouver, BC to Mumbai, India frequently.
• Must have experience working in/with diverse cultures.
• 10+ years of experience in Production Management.
• Must have experience working on top tier feature films.
• Must have a collaborative attitude.
• Ability to work in high-energy environment and under strict deadline is required.
• Creativity, exceptional communication skills and drive to achieve required.
• Ability to work across divisions and departments, and with all levels of employees.