Senior Production Coordinator
To manage and coordinate the flow of work within the VFX department in entirety and for individual projects as required.
• To provide technical, administrative and production assistance for VFX projects and business carried out on a daily basis.
• Liaise directly with the VFX Supervisors/VFX Producer of each project.
• Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications.
• Monitor the allocation of VFX staff in order to prevent overbooking, burnout and under-utilization.
• Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines and VFX staff distribution and indicate the status of each to Producer and Production Manager on a regular basis.
• Communicate with artists daily, ensures they have the appropriate resources and that their work is on target for completion.
• Research and monitor VFX projects in development and creates production charts/documents for Producers and Management.
• Assist Producer with budget plans and quotes as required.
• Assist with administrative duties associated with daily operations of the visual effects division.
• Miscellaneous coordination duties as required.
• Ability and initiative to create and maintain project-tracking systems
• At least 3+ year in a similar role in the VFX industry
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong MS Office and time management skills