Production Assistant, Stereo Conversion
To help manage and coordinate the flow of work within the Stereo Conversion department.
• To provide administrative and production assistance for stereo conversion projects.
• Liaise directly with the Supervisor / Producer of each project.
• Review production schedules and revise according to project specifications.
• Monitor the allocation of conversion staff in order to ensure efficient workflows.
• Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines and stereo conversion staff distribution and indicate the status of each to Producer and Production Manager on a regular basis.
• Communicate with artists daily, ensuring they have the appropriate resources and that their work is on target for completion.
• Monitor conversion projects in development and create production charts / documents for Producers and Management.
• Assist Producer with budget plans and quotes as required.
• Assist with administrative duties associated with daily operations of the stereo conversion division.
• Miscellaneous coordination duties as required.
• Ability and initiative to maintain project-tracking systems
• Experience in similar roles in the stereo conversion / VFX industry
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Strong MS Office and time management skills