Producer Film VFX
Responsible for the management and delivery of the individual project, on time and budget.
• Aid in the creation of bids and/or change orders.
• Build schedules for production and delivery.
• Create budgets for resources, hardware and software and monitor/track cost reports.
• Manage the day-to-day production of the project, responsible for its financial and strategic viability.
• Manage the logistics of the production teams and work directly with clients to deliver key objectives.
• Liaise with clients, facilitate meetings and travel as needed.
• Coordinate and facilitate planning sessions with technical and creative teams.
• Oversee budget development, changes and resource allocation.
• Select artists and other required production team members.
• Collaborate with the client and VFX Supervisor to develop all sequences/shots.
• Review progress of sequences/shots, post dailies and review with client.
• Ensure all communications between the client and Prime Focus are recorded and acted upon.
• Complete and organize paperwork related to production, resources and clients.
• Liaise with accounting to issue and collect production invoices and change orders.
• Provide timely coordination and communication between all relevant departments.
• Producer / production manager coordination experience
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to estimate time-lines
• Define and meet deadlines and multitask
• Strong organization and project coordination skills