Facilities / Operations Coordinator
Prime Focus World (PFW) is a filmmaking partner to international studios and film production companies, providing world-class creative services, pioneering technology services and intelligent financial solutions on a global scale. We were the first company in the world to convert a full Hollywood film from 2D to 3D, and our award-winning stereo conversion process has been used on more blockbuster Hollywood films than any other. Stereo conversion credits include 'Warcraft', 'Alice Through The Looking Glass', 'X-Men: Apocalypse', ‘Captain America: Civil War’, ‘The Martian’, ‘Ant-Man’, ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ (Advanced Imaging Society winner), ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’, ‘Star Wars: Episodes I-III’ and ‘Gravity’ (International 3D Society winner).
The Prime Focus Group and Gener8 Digital Media Services Inc. offer exciting employment opportunities that allow for growth and development during your term.
- Assist with day-to-day operational needs for the facility.
- Ensure immaculate presentation of the studio space at all times, especially common areas.
- Aid in any operational fixes that arise and communicate updates effectively to Staff.
- Organize companywide social events as it relates to food/drink orders, venue bookings etc.
- Coordinate with Production on applicable lunch/dinner orders during overtime periods.
- Manage petty cash expenditure with Production Accountant when needed.
- Oversee travel function for the facility (air fare, hotel bookings, condo management etc.)
- Manage corporate cell phone bill(s) and distribution of phones to staff/visitors.
- Work alongside Reception to maintain office supplies/equipment and replenish as needed.
- Anticipate needs of supplies/equipment by way of regular meetings with Heads of Departments.
- Responsible for communicating and liaising with scheduled contractors, external vendors etc.
- Maintain off-site storage facilities.
- Assist in sourcing new vendors; determining the best suppliers within budget and negotiating when applicable.
- Generate and analyze weekly spend reports.
- Create purchase orders for the facility.
- Coordinate movement of purchased materials from suppliers to the facility.
- Contribute to the growing organizational structure of the facility.
- Perform general administrative duties when needed (copying, faxing, scanning).
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Facilities/Operational role
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be able to lift medium-weight boxes/items around the facility
- Experience in VFX is considered an asset