Bidding & Development Producer
- This is a full time position working out of the London office, with standard hours of 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility as needed.
- Reports to the Senior Management Group – London and Vancouver.
- Responsible for working with the Creative, Production teams in creating bid and pitch documents, including biographies, for all VFX new business opportunities.
- Responsible for producing, planning, scheduling and orchestrating development and speculative tests for new projects utilizing resources in London, Vancouver and India.
- Creating vfx bids, breakdowns, bidding methodology, database and templates.
- Creating vfx script vfx summaries.
- Logging historical Prime Focus VFX cost base.
- Work with Production Accounting to compile, analyze and present bids and labour cost scenarios/margin.
- Maintain regular contact and reporting of bids, tests, tentative crew size requirements, start and end dates and show start/delivery dates.
- Five years work experience in production management to include strong working knowledge of Visual Effects techniques and terminology.
- A high level of professional demeanour and diplomacy is required with direct client interaction. Must possess very strong organizational and communication skills, and be able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner while meeting deadlines.
- Prior experience performing complex detailed analysis and reporting.
- Have an understanding of global tax reliefs for the motion picture industry.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations effectively and professionally.
- Proven ability to work efficiently, effectively as part of a team, and independently where assigned.
- Proven ability to think critically and anticipate potential situations.
- Strong leadership skills and self-directed work ethic, with a fine attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Macs/PCs, and experience in MS Office (Word, Excel), Shotgun, Filemaker Pro and Adobe Acrobat.