Senior 3D Generalist
As a 3D Generalist at Prime Focus you will take on a range of tasks and responsibilities on shots and sequences where smaller, flexible teams are a better option than strongly pipelined setups. You will work with the team, leads and supervisors to create great looking feature film VFX shots.
- Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy.
- Keep awareness of schedule and deadlines to deliver work within expected timelines.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn new pipelines.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- At least 3 years live action visual effects/ Feature Film experience.
- Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including modeling, texturing, look development, animation and lighting.
- Production knowledge of the VRay and Arnold renderers.
- Expert in using the Maya 3D software. Good to excellent skills in paint and sculpt softwares.
- Strong sense of composition, light and color.
- Possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly.
- Experience of basic compositing a plus.