PFW is proud to support the Autodesk CG Student Awards, who have just announced that entries for the 2014 Awards will be accepted through to May 15, 2014. The event showcases excellence in computer graphics for students and recent graduates from the world’s leading training facilities.
This year’s awards have more than $230,000 in prizes and 15 studio internships
available to winners.
The competition has six main categories:
1. School of the Year: Open to all schools to enter. Over $100,000 in prizes.
2. VFX/Animation: Open to VFX and animation artists.
3. Next-Gen Gaming: Open to games designers and developers.
4. Young Guns: New category open to secondary school students.
5. People’s Choice: Voted by the public.
6. Bootcamp Placements: 15 internships at leading studios
Students who are interested to create and submit entries for the CG Student Awards can
download the latest versions of Autodesk Media & Entertainment portfolio free
from the CG Student Awards website or the Autodesk Education Community. They
can also access free game design, video and film tutorials and learning resources,
as well as discussion forums and blogs on Autodesk AREA.
Entries to the Autodesk CG Student Awards can be submitted online by clicking here. The results will be announced June 3rd, 2014. Good luck everybody.