Stereo Conversion Producer
The Stereo Conversion Producer sits at the heart of the production, with responsibility for bringing View-D conversion shots in on budget and on schedule. They are required to manage all aspects of a production, typically involving: the initial Stereo breakdown and bid; planning and scheduling of facility resources; and managing the stereo teams and monitoring their work during the post-production process. They will liaise with the client and manage and build upon this relationship for future business.
- Provide Stereo breakdowns, budgets and cost analysis of work.
- Schedule facility resources to create an effective approach to the Stereo work and ensure all milestones are successfully met.
- Work with the recruitment and technology teams to ensure the schedule is met with the correct resources.
- Ensure the progression of work is to the client’s satisfaction.
- Produce internal progress reports and external client reports.
- Ensure all facility departments are aware of the production’s requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three years experience as a Producer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to relay communication across multiple sites.
- You must have excellent organisational skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced facility and be a stickler for detail all of this in a calm and methodical manner.
- A track record having worked in a Feature Film studio environment
- Have a professional approach to dealing with management and colleagues.
- You must be an advanced user of Filemaker Pro, Excel and proficient user of Word and other PC/Office admin applications. An understanding of Project is also beneficial.
- Capable of motivating and leading a large team, with enthusiasm and clarity.