Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Prime Focus World is a global entertainment services company providing visual effects and stereo 3D conversion to major studios and film-makers around the world. From Hollywood to Bollywood and points in between, Prime Focus is recognized as a pre-eminent source of creative and technical services to the global entertainment industry. Top movie makers rely on Prime Focus to deliver the artistry, technology and global infrastructure required to efficiently and cost-effectively convert 2D material into dazzling 3D.
We are currently looking for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis located out of our Los Angeles Corporate Office.
• Develop strong relationships and liaise directly with the executive management, sales and operational teams to ensure business strategy is appropriately reflected in financial projections.
• Work across all geographical locations of the PFW group. Prepare presentations for internal and external purposes communicating the group strategy and financial projections for the PFW group.
• Communication of PFW group performance and strategy to key internal and external stakeholders.
• Analyze performance by looking at budget versus actuals, understand and present any variances.
• Work directly with wider finance team to ensure consistency of modelling and financial projections with financial reporting of group.
• Further develop the forecasting and performance review framework for the group.
• Prepare Fair Value modules for Fair Value accounting and run monthly Black Scholes for stock options
• Assist with the preparation of quarterly and annual management discussions and analysis
• Three years of public accounting experience, preferably in Big 4.
• 2-3 years of private industry financial planning experience (inclusive of budgeting, forecasting, and planning).
• Significant experience of coordinating budgeting and forecasting processes on a consolidated basis.
• Strong finance and analytical skills, including financial modelling techniques (i.e., DCF and IRR), fair value and Stock Options Modules.
• MBA or CPA required.
• Must have a solid understanding of accounting concepts (i.e., P&L statements, balance sheets, etc.).
• Displays strong presentation skills verbal and writing with the talent to present and influence diverse audiences on business initiatives and strategies.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate and build trusted relationships with all levels of staff and external contacts.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint crucial).
• Good knowledge of film and production industry is a plus.
• Able to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
• Experience working across international boundaries and cultures a plus.
• Relevant university degree.