Reports to: Systems Administrator
Terms of Employment: Fixed-Term
Salary: Subject to experience
Key purpose of job
Assisting the Technology Department in supporting the production staff and artists. This is an entry-level position.
Needs to do:
- Workstation support: directly supporting all employees in the facility, carrying-out workstation moves between rooms, floors and sites smoothly and efficiently.
- Peripherals: managing and fulfilling requests for peripherals such as monitors, keyboards, tablets and other workstation equipment. Storing, sourcing and delivering equipment to and from employees.
- Image Quality Control: monitor calibrations, projector calibrations, maintaining viewing environments etc.
- Misc: assisting the Technology Department with their day-to-day tasks.
- Training will be given in Data Operations, downloading and uploading files.
Needs to have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer literacy, knowledge of how to dismantle and set up a basic workstation.
- A professional and friendly phone manner.
Needs to be:
- Team worker
- Enjoy helping people
- Hard working