Stereo Conversion Production Coordinator
Prime Focus World is looking to recruit an experienced Coordinator to work on a number of exciting feature film projects within its London-based Stereo Conversion Production team.
• Coordinate dailies and reviews
• Set and track targets with the Stereo Supervisor and Producer
• Keep artists and supervisors up to date with information including client notes, shot changes, modifications etc
• Maintain shot status, reports and artist targets
Skills and Experience
• Proven experience as a Coordinator on feature film projects in an established VFX facility
• Knowledge of Shotgun / FMP
• Deadline driven within a creative environment
• Good understanding of VFX production pipelines
• Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work within a team environment
• Clear and confident communicator
• Adept in skilfully juggling multiple tasks
• Excellent listening and writing skills
Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize using a calm, organized and methodical approach to the work.