Senior PA to Global Chief Executive
A rare opportunity to join this leading media and entertainment business, based in London's West End, as Senior PA to the Founder and Global Chief Executive.
The successful candidate will provide senior level administrative support, helping the Chief Executive to make the best use of their time by dealing with organisational, secretarial and administrative tasks. The Senior PA will also act as the Chief Executive’s first point of contact for people from both inside and outside the organisation.
You must have previous senior level experience in a similarly creative industry. A proactive and organised mind set is imperative and you must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
The Chief Executive will often rely heavily on you, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his absence. Discretion, judgement and confidentiality are essential attributes for the successful Senior PA.
Daily tasks are likely to include:
- Diary management and travel arrangement (including visas and accommodation)
- Meeting and greeting visitors of all levels of seniority
- Dealing with incoming emails and post
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Chief Executive is well prepared for them
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for expense accounts
Skills and Experience
- 'Can-do' flexible attitude
- Proactive, initiative-taking
- Consistently demonstrates secretarial and administrative competencies to the highest level in all areas
- Proficient in usual software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous senior level PA experience within a creative organisation
- High-level organisational skills