As a multimedia designer you will work with the in house technical supervisor team to
design and create an interactive user walkthrough of their proprietary management
software. There would be a very strong emphasis on innovative UI design as the software
covers wide ranging aspects such as, simulation, scheduling, workflow design, resource
management and artist friendly portals.
This is an interactive walk through and so the skills would be weighted 50% design 50%
multimedia scripting (Flash)
• Create user friendly UI elements from design sketches.
• Add script actions to the UI graphics to simulate the operating of real software.
• Properly document the UI elements.
• Confer with various stakeholders to actively refine the design based on their feedback.
We are looking for someone who is confident and outgoing to join the team. It is essential
that you have some previous or demonstrable skill in UI or UX design.
• Excellent design skill
• Knowledge of Flash or similar MM package
• Good communication skills
• Good team player